||Live Stake||Active Stake|
Total ADA Staked
Total $SMART rewarded
Total $LTY rewarded
Total $REACH rewarded
Total $HYN rewarded
Total $DG rewarded
ISPO stands for “Initial Stake Pool Offering”. It’s a new, revolutionary fundraising
mechanism that is more fair, inclusive, and secure. It is a unique financing tool
allows the community to support their favorite project without investing their own
but instead leveraging Cardano’s native reward incentive structure
Would you like to know more? Read the Genius Academy guide here
- • Unique opportunity to get tokens from multiple tokens within one ISPO. Delegators get five different tokens for their ADA delegation instead of the typical ISPO where they receive only one token. Operations of the Multi-Token ISPO will be handled by Maestro, a participant in the Genius X Accelerator Program
- • ADA delegated to a stake pool is non-custodial and therefore the user’s funds never leave their wallet, with the delegator always retaining full control of their funds.
- • Delegator’s funds are never locked, with the delegator always maintaining the ability to withdraw or transfer their ADA.
- • ISPOs have no KYC, making them accessible and pseudonymous, as anyone with any amount of ADA and a personal crypto wallet can participate.
- • ISPOs are also low risk, as the principal of a delegator is never at risk. If the startup fails, delegators only risk losing the potential ~ 4–5% APY in staking rewards.